DVD Settings

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 02:04:24 PST 2003

> From: Pat D. Stephens <patdart at cox-internet.com>
>
> I may be making a pest of myself, but I have the iBook and am wondering
> if anyone can tell me if there's some special setting I should have to
> make my computer screen show up on my TV.  I've ordered the cable, but
> found the one which works on my TiBook and it connects to the TV, but
> nothing comes up on the screen.  A search of the Help file tells me
> nothing.  Should it just come up  automatically on  Video 1 or 2 or 3
> when hooked up?
>
> I wish I had a manual like the old Macs did that explained all of this.
>   Can anyone suggest what I'm doing wrong?

You're probably using the wrong cable.

The one from the TiBook does not guarantee it will work on the iBook. I
rather suspect it won't.

Just wait for the proper cable to arrive and use that.

_Chas_
Come to  ... The CHASbah!
http://thechasbah.blogspot.com

**Go see BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. It may change your life.**