[P1] Safari Web Browser

Linda Van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Wed Jan 8 16:52:08 PST 2003

> You are prfectly right on every point.
> BTW I tend to find Safari way faster than the fast Chimera; what do you
> think?
> D Galley
I was about to try Chimera when Safari came out.  I've use Explorer and
the difference is enormous.  I was using OmniWeb more regularly and
Safari is much faster.  Plus it opens pages that Omniweb wouldn't,
forcing me to go back to the snail Explorer.  I've never used tabs, so
I guess I can't miss them.  I am impressed with Safari and have already
preordered iLife and Keynote through my University (ed prices are $39
and $49 respectively).

Linda
SE Michigan