[P1] iBook & printers connectivity

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Thu Jan 9 09:07:19 PST 2003

----- On 1/9/03 9:48 AM MDT (-0600), Mark <ibooklist at helpmymac.com>
wrote, in part:

>As I mentioned, I bought an Epson C60 for $49 (which is pretty much the cost
>of the cartridges alone) but I was smart enough to consider the future
>expense of buying more cartridges. This is why I buy third party cartridges.
>
>For example, I've had excellent results with cartridges purchased from
>ink4art.com (I use them where I work). I can purchase one of their 6-packs
>(3 color & 3 black) for just $49. That's about a 3rd what you would pay for
>Epson cartridges. You say you print mostly black...then buy an all black
>6-pack for the same. Sometimes you can find coupons at dealmac.com and get
>free shipping or a better price.
>
>Yes I've heard the argument against using aftermarket cartridges, that they
>can be harmful to you printer. But that's not been my experience, and for
>me, that's what counts.

I agree. I've used Ink4Art cartridges on two different Epson printers
(the latest a C80) with excellent results and no problems.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562