[P1] iBook & printers connectivity

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Thu Jan 9 13:36:49 PST 2003

Mark,

I use a lot of color ink...do you do art printing or some such
demanding printing with the cartridges from ink4art?  I'd like to hear
more about their product.

For those who tried to help me with the DVD to TV problem, it turns out
that I was shipped the wrong cable and it will be replaced.  One of you
cautioned me about this, and I specified the model, it happened anyway.
  Hopefully, tomorrow all will be recitified.

Thanks,

Pat