[P1] Connecting my iBook to a Television

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 12 18:02:50 PST 2003

Unfortunately, they're not all that close. And they're the ones who sold me
the wrong cable in the first place! Really, I don't plan on holding that
against them. I think my friendly neighborhood apple dealer may have it. And
as I have to take my iBook into be repaired (strange blue line on the
screen), I can wait for the part.

Meg