Why, oh why????

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Tue Jan 14 08:12:07 PST 2003

Why does my new little iBook 700 have this maddening little habit?
When I put it to sleep by the sleep command under the Apple menu, it
wakes up fine when I touch a key, but when I put it to sleep with the
lid down, when I lift the lid, the screen comes up and for a moment all
is fine, but then it goes black again and after a bit, I can touch a
key and it comes up fine.

Now, I'm cranky in the mornings too, but naps also leave me
cranky...but, going back to sleep as tho' it's telling me it doesn't
want to wake up is driving me mad.

Any thoughts on why this is happening?  Are there some prefs that I
need to change?

Pat