[P1] open finder to favorites

William L Carr Jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Tue Jan 14 09:03:38 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 11:09  AM, Brian Fish wrote:

> Hello folks,
>  Strange question...does anyone know of a way to make the finder open
> directly to the favorites folder?  Obviously, Apple offers the choice
> of
> Computer or Home, but i'd like to make it open to the favorites folder
> automatically.  I know I can just keep it in the toolbar or hit
> command>shift>F, but for the students at the school I work at, i'd
> like them
> to go straight to the favorites folder.  Unfortunately, the "Simple
> Finder"
> is just a little too simple and doesn't offer much elbow room to work
> with.
> Thanks for any suggestions.
> -Brian

While on this subject, I just wish I could set the Finder to open to
the Desktop.   I have NO use for the Computer or Home views.    If I
could only just click on the Finder icon and get the Desktop...

I once thought about starting a club to discuss the philosophy of
Fatalism.
But then I realized that even if anyone came, they'd only come to steal
the folding chairs.