[P1] iBook & travel

Jason Bennett jpbennett at mac.com
Fri Jan 17 13:33:48 PST 2003

Hi Joan,

Sorry that I didn't read your original message more closely. Now that
you mention it, during flight changes at airports, I've had to go
through security again to get to my second gate. That didn't dawn me
until I read your message -- then again, travel days often become a
"blur" to me :-)

My understanding is when the iBook is asleep, all network activity is
suspended/terminated, which would include the Airport card. Perhaps
another iBook-toting traveller with Airport capability could confirm
this?

Jason