[P1] Airport Connection symbol?

Joan Keenan jkeenan at islands.vi
Sat Jan 18 04:48:38 PST 2003

I've had a similar problem on my iBook, but I also get the problem that
at certain times 3 or 4 of the icons duplicate themselves!!! so I
really run out of room up there fast. Guess I have to pay attention to
when this happens. Where do you go to set what appears there? Could I
check to see if there are duplicates?

Joan