[P1] FW: Question

Bill Lockhart blockhart1 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 18 12:24:48 PST 2003

On Saturday, January 18, 2003, at 01:21  PM, amc wrote:

> I am looking for the link to browse through the ibook achieves.
> I have an older ibook (M2453) whose display is nothing but gray.  I
> have
> tried control+option+P+R, resetting, and everything else.  Any advise
> that
> can be thrown this way would be greatly appreciated.  I don't know if
> I need
> to have it operated on or what...?
>
> Thank you
> --
> Austin M. Cooper
> Decatur, AL  35603

a little more info would help, but...

My daughter's 500MHZ white iBook did the same thing twice!
each time I called Applecare they would have me reset the PRAM
and both times it had to go in for repairs. something to do with a
CD/HD cable.

exactly which model do you have/ and is it still covered by Applecare?

Bill