[P1] Well, I've done it now!!!!

Charles Broderick chasbrod at inreach.com
Sat Jan 18 16:10:03 PST 2003

>Thanks Charles.  This confirms what Apple said about not turning the machine
>on.  Glad I trusted my gut on this one.  Just hope it doesn't come to
>sending the iBook in to Apple.

I certainly can appreciate what a lousy spot you are in now.

Something you may want to try (at your own risk, your mileage may vary, my
lawyers will deny any culpability) is to maybe rap the bottom of the ibook
gently to see if that may bounce it out of where it is jammed, and then see
if you could roll it to where you can get it.

In terms of spending the money, it blows, but the true cost is for all the
files and work you have on the ibook.