Ibook DivX solution ? VLC ?

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Sun Jan 19 13:46:38 PST 2003

Hey gang .. More of an answer than a question ... I was about to ask if
there is finally a viable way to watch divx (avi) files on a mac ... But I
did some searchin and came across videolan.org and an app called VLC ... And
it works pretty well for me .. Best of course after a fresh restart and if
you have your divx files on CD you may want to copy them to HD first .. But
runs nicely in full screen, thus I can watch it on my TV

Hope this is helpful for some people and not totally old old news

Peter