Smiling in bed : Was ibook forgets Dock layout

Richard McKay richard.mckay1 at virgin.net
Sun Jan 19 18:06:28 PST 2003

A post of success,

After losing two hard drives to the great big disk god last week (may they
spin down in peace)...

I installed a 120 GB disk in my neglected iMac (2000 model, 400DV, 10.2.1)
and put all of my mp3's on it...connected it to the airport base station
(snow model) using ethernet cable and am now sitting in bed using the iBook
and airport to listen to that music (freed up 8 GB on the 'Book). Fantastic
what you can do and how easy it is to connect a mixed wifi/ethernet/dialup
ISP network...I love Apple and this 12 inch beauty of an iBook is simply
magic...I best not let the wife catch me eyeing the iBook like that...

I'll stop now or when I go to work in the morning everyone is going to look
at that still present silly smile on my face and think what's he been up
to...

Richard