[P1] remote access keeps trying?

William L Carr Jkirk3279 at beanstalk.net
Mon Jan 20 18:10:32 PST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 01:49  PM, Don Hinkle wrote:

> I yesterday loaded 9.2.1 update on my iBook.
> Immediately afterward, discovered that even with web browser not
> loaded,
> Remote Access would try to establish contact after waking from sleep.
> It
> keeps on doing that. I can't figure out how to tell it to be less
> diligent! Anyone know?

It's likely the Date/Time control panel trying to set the clock.  Go to
the Control Panels, find the Date/Time control panel, and uncheck the
Network Time option.

Jkirk

I once thought about starting a club to discuss the philosophy of
Fatalism.
But then I realized that even if anyone came, they'd only come to steal
the folding chairs.