[P1] Which PC based laptop is comparable to the iBook ??

Nan Karahoca anps at enter.net
Tue Jan 21 08:55:17 PST 2003

I disagree.  I just discovered that Turbotax Business (S-Corp
version) will NOT RUN on virtual PC at all.  So I was forced to get a
PC to complete my corporation taxes.

I chose a Dell Latitude 366 Mhz.  It's faster than our  600 Mhz Mac
running Virtual PC and will do what I need it to do.  It has a 6 GB
hard drive and is running Windows 98.  You can get them for around
$375-$450 on eBay.  I bought my locally at Computer Warehouse who has
lots of them left.  They are on the web too.  Just make sure they
test the CD-Drive and battery before they ship it out to you.

nan