[P1] Fix_prebinding is crashing on start

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 26 11:33:24 PST 2003

On 1/26/03 1:36 PM, "Allan Hise" <allan at hise.org> wrote:

> A single character makes a difference in ANY OS, Unix or otherwise, since
> computers don't know how to second guess you.
>
> Example: In the finder, search for all of your MP3 files by typing MP2
> into the search field. How many do you find? Heck, it's only one character
> that's different! That's crazy! OS X is the most powerful OS on the
> planet. It should have worked!

I was really poking fun more at myself than at OS X or computers in general.
I have a tendency to act before reading all of the instructions. It's gotten
me into trouble more than once.

I'm still looking for the folks who've programmed all the computers in the
world to alphabetize my last name (St. Clair) under ST instead of the proper
SA and who insist that a space/period is not a valid character in a name!

Meg