[P1] OT: Keep Internet Explorer or MS products?

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Sun Jan 26 16:38:32 PST 2003

> Perhaps you need more information on what the company does to help you
> form your opnion?  :)

I'm already familiar with this stuff, and I've already formed an
opinion (though I try to base my opinions on more factual information
that "It also is trying to pry into everyone's computer."). The point I
was making was that I'll bet many Mac users mistrust Microsoft solely
because A.) it isn't Apple, B.) it's seen as Apple's competition, and
C.) it's a great big evil corporation.

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net