[P1] Solid state boot disk

Paul Kurtz paulkurtz at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 23:00:33 PST 2003

I think it is possible, maybe even easy with a laptop with a PCMCIA slot.
You can use an adapter for a compact flash card, or similar and it will show
up as a drive.  However, without some sort of slot, the only option might be
a USB card reader used to do the same...?

Sound interesting, but I dunno.

Paul