[P1] 12" v. 14"

Rick Banuelos teasethedog at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 17:04:32 PST 2003

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003, at 04:50  PM, J Patrick Draine wrote:

> Are there are any comparative reviews out there?

Just a close read on the apple website will give you the skinny:
Although the 14" screen is bigger, its resolution is the same as the
12". I decided to get the 12" because my vision (for now) is perfect,
and I like the portability of the 12" model. If you would like to set
them side-by-side, you can download Mactracker
http://members.shaw.ca/mactracker and have a look at just about
everything (that is, until Power Macs and displays were updated today).

Good luck,

Rick Banuelos

teasethedog at mac.com