anyone know any good call by call dialup ISPs in California?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue Jan 28 22:16:08 PST 2003

> From: Harry D.  Corsover <harry at corsazzi.com>
> No, OS 9.0.4 on my iBook SE 366 (pre-Firewire, 6 GB hard drive, so I
> have
> no intentions of goiing to OS X any time soon).

You really should update to AT LEAST 9.1, if not 9.2.2 -- MUCH more
stable, faster, MUCH better in handling peripherals, etc.

Figures, doesn't it? Apple finally puts out an update that is pretty
darn near perfect ... then discontinues the product! :)

PS. How bout them G4s? How bout them Cinema Displays!

_Chas_

Lee Gomes of the Wall Street Journal, 24-Jan-03 , commenting on Apple's
growing arsenal of hardware, OS and software that is clearly superior
to anything in the Windows world: "It's like someone forgot to send
them the Resistance is Futile memo."