[P1] anyone know any good call by call dialup ISPs in California?

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Tue Jan 28 22:48:35 PST 2003

----- On 1/28/03 11:16 PM MDT (-0600), Charles Martin <chasm at mac.com>
wrote, in part:

>You really should update to AT LEAST 9.1, if not 9.2.2 -- MUCH more
>stable, faster, MUCH better in handling peripherals, etc.

I'm running 9.1 on my iMac, and don't see any difference in stability,
speed, or handling of peripherals. Actually, my iMac crashes or freezes
more than my iBook does.

And, there are some things that work with 9.0.4 that don't work with 9.1.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover

Get and send email on any phone just by talking! 30 day FREE Trial.
www.hc.MessageWize.com