[P1] Why are screen caps in .PDF ? How to change ?

Anders Bogdan anders at theworks.org
Wed Jan 29 05:34:59 PST 2003

If you are using 10.2 then, that's just the way it is. Apple changed
the code controlling screen caps and it is no longer possible to change
the image format the capture is in. But, with a couple more clicks you
can do it. The pdf will probably open in Preview by default and from
Preview's file->export you can select a new image format...
Or use GraphicConverter just like you are doing.
None of the older tools will work to change the default capture format.
Anders