[P1] iBook and Restart command...UPDATE

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Jan 29 12:23:18 PST 2003

Another update.  I've run Disk Utility from the CD and now the
permissions update from the onboard program and iCal still has wrong
date showing...any more thoughts?  Someone advised me that there is an
update for it that may not have come thru the Software Update, and I'll
go look for it, but any other thoughts would be helpful.

Pat