[P1] Hot Spots in the U.S.

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 07:35:06 PST 2003

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 11:10  PM, Chris Volpe wrote:

> I've been using my iBook countless times and suddenly noticed that the
> card has automatically detected available wireless bandwidth and put
> me online, whereupon I can fire up Safari and surf away. Would Apple
> want to make it so easy for me to break the law? LOL

Apple makes it very easy to break the law using iTunes and iPod, even
posting a note that you should not do so.

Adobe made it very easy to break the law when it bought the company
that made cataloging software.

CD burning software makes it easy to break the law...

It is up to the individual to use the tools legally or illegally.

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com