[P1] hot spots in the U.S.

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 30 07:39:20 PST 2003

On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 01:01  AM, Charles Martin wrote:

> Sadly, it's not a joke really. I live in Florida and I can tell you
> that the rich and middle-class people (read: Republicans) here really
> and truly don't give a dang about the voter's rights if the voters are
> poor/black/Democrat/Other party.  :(  But that's not what we're here
> to discuss.

Or in Broward County where a black female is the Supervisor of voting.
Not only is she giving a poor show of it resulting in all sorts of news
reports but 100 uncounted mail in votes were found in her filing
cabinet and 500 have been reported as seen and are now missing...  :)

Florida, the rules are different here   <-- an advertising campaign
from a few years ago.

---
Lobate Black Scale -- A Photo Essay By Jack Rodgers
http://www.jackrodgers.com