[P1] 20GB of good news

Linda Van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Thu Jan 30 18:03:05 PST 2003

> 1) Congratulations!
> 2) I'm envious !
> 3) Save EVEYTHING that comes with it for your potential resale. It's
> tough on us second-hand types when we buy and don't get the benefit of
> the marketing/packaging memorabilia.

I got a 20 gig iPod at the Somerset MI store opening.  I sold my 5 gig
to my sister and sent it to her in the original box, will all the
pieces and wrappings.  I even wrapped the pod in the stickon plastic so
she would have the same joy of removing it as I did.  She thought I was
Nutts!  But I read about the SE box etc that sold on eBay for $500.  I
have saved every tiny piece from every apple product since then -
including every single twist tie and plastic bag from the flat iMac.
Not only do I have a black macTV, I have the original box and styrofoam!

Linda
SE MI