iBook to Projector

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Thu Jan 30 21:35:26 PST 2003

> From: "malim damak" <malimdamak at hotmail.com>
>
> I own a tangerine iBook. Yeah, with a UBS connection. Can I get an
> adaptor
> that can connect it to any projector. I need it for my presentations.

No.

>  I had
> been using friends PC notebook for presentations. I cant afford to buy
> a new
> iBook unless my old one breaks down, right! But, ;) it seemed that my
> present one is build to last! so, please help.

You might look into buying a not-so-recent model. With the new
Powerbooks out now, used iBooks have fallen a bit in value. Check ebay
and I'll bet you could find a nice 500MHz icebook.

_Chas_

Lee Gomes of the Wall Street Journal, 24-Jan-03 , commenting on Apple's
growing arsenal of hardware, OS and software that is clearly superior
to anything in the Windows world: "It's like someone forgot to send
them the Resistance is Futile memo."