[P1] Round & round she goes...

david davidwb at spymac.com
Wed Jul 2 18:51:42 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 07:14  PM, Fran Dollinger wrote:

> when this will stop no one knows. Me, again...I get to send back the
> 800MHZ now. Apple has sent out 2 batteries and neither of them will
> seat & lock. So, I get to send the whole thing back so they can find
> one to fit, hopefully. I have the feeling that I was not meant to have
> an iBook. I'm seriously considering selling it and sticking with my
> trusty 7300 & OS 9.2.2 until I can save another grand and buy the
> Powerbook instead.

Fran - hang in there. In the big scheme of things, it seems that some
people get rain on their parades and others get sun. You are due for
some sun any day now.

Good qualities are easier to destroy than bad ones, and therefore
uniformity is most easily achieved by lowering all standards.
  ~~ Bertrand Russell

David