[P1] Ttly OT: Fiji exercises internet censorship !!!

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 3 06:18:52 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 2, 2003, at 09:48  PM, david wrote:

> Know, I simply don't like having a supercilious know it all putting
> words input my mouth.

Obviously you don't like yourself...

> I doubt it Jack. Your going in my kill list again. Since getting this
> new computer, I haven't seen you add anything important to the list.

Why do argumentative and bad attitude people think I care whether or
not they put me in their kill lists? I think it is great because I then
won't be subjected to their bad attitudes and insults. Please do.

---
The 2003 campaign begins...
<http://www.JackRodgers.com>

JackRodgers at earthlink.net