[P1] a couple observations...

Zoki zoki.news at linuxix.2y.net
Thu Jul 3 08:44:53 PDT 2003

Le 25/06/2003 06:31, « andy » <letterspackages at telus.net> a écrit :

<snip>

>   The one thing that does bother me is a mild aesthetic problem, and
> this is more nitpicking on my part than anything else-- the screen bezel or
> frame seems to be warped, so that when closed, it's noticeably bent:

*** I think all the icebooks have the same problem. My guess it's the
plastic deforming under influence of heat. Where from? I guess from the side
where the HD is. It gets hot, you close the lid and it gets hotter on the
edges then in the middle... It's just a theory but I think the heat is for
sure the reason for the bending.

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

Software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.