[P1] new ibooks... any better re warping & screen marks??

Robert Newman rlnewmanitools at mac.com
Sat Jul 5 06:40:42 PDT 2003

Greetings:

I have the iBook 700Mhz that I bought last Christmas.  I do have the
slight warping, but I really think that it is overplayed.  I realize
that for the price you might expect better, but the computer has
operated flawlessly.  As for the screen marks, I use the foam insert
that came with the iBook.  When I shutdown each evening I insert it and
have never had a problem with the marks.

Robert