Friend has iBook Mail problem..

Joe jabeleda at nbn.net
Wed Jul 9 11:46:41 PDT 2003

I can't figure it out...maybe you can help her...she told me..

" I can't get my mail to open! I keep getting an error message saying
that the application has unexpectedly quit. I opened it once, and now
it won't work! I did try to add an e-mail account to the existing .mac
one when I opened it the 1st time and that could possibly where it all
went to crap. Do any of you have a clue as to how I can fix it?!?!?

I've even rebooted my software. UGH. HELP ME PLEASE! "