[P1] OT: Software Licensing

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Wed Jul 9 12:03:05 PDT 2003

Could you simply connect your two computers and move the whole program
from the one it is installed on to the other one?  I know that's not
the answer to your concern, but it might provide a way around a silly
policy like that.  Like you, I have two and probably most of us do and
it burns me that they are taking this sort of attitude about it.

Pat