iPhoto Help

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Wed Jul 9 16:24:24 PDT 2003

> From: Pat D. Stephens <patdart at cox-internet.com>
>
> I'm just trying iPhoto and I'm impressed, but I have a question I can't
> find addressed in any book I have or the Help menu, but there must be a
> way.  I need to move about 100 photos into an album and other than
> doing it one by one, how can I move all of them in one operation?

Yes!

For continuous selection: select the first photo, hold down the shift
key, select the last photo. All the photos inbetween should be
selected. (I think you can also "lasso" them via click and drag). Grab
one and drag the lot to the appropriate album.

For non-contiguous selection: click on a photo, hold down the command
key, click on the other photos. Grab one and drag the lot to the
appropriate album.

_Chas_

New at http://filmmoi.blogspot.com -- at last, my review of "The Two
Towers." Check it out!