[P1] Accidental battery life development, continued

andy letterspackages at telus.net
Wed Jul 9 16:14:26 PDT 2003

> IIRC, the same thing happened to lots of people with the 10.2.4
> update... battery life went down, (to insanely low levels) but
> reverting to 10.2.3 didn't fix matters at all. In this case I seem to
> remember the problem was fautly batteries. Not sure if your problem
> could be something similar. Does the same thing happened in OS 9?
>
> --Michael.

	FWIW, I tried draining the battery down to zero and charging it back
up,
which is something I don't often do, and my battery life came back up
to 4:47, on an
89% charge (still charging, presently.) However, I put it to sleep to
go answer the
phone, and now it's saying I have 1:17 on 90% charge.
	I'm a little stumped. I don't really want to call up Apple and ask,
however,
about 10.3 problems because I wasn't at the conference: one of the
programmers that works for my father, was— that's who I'd got it from—
but,
still...

    andy

    calgary, alberta, canada