[P1] software licensing

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 10 05:57:38 PDT 2003

On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 02:53  AM, e.mkeene wrote:

> Unfortunately, Jack, the software in question is not $50. Try $299 for
> an upgrade and as much as $599 if you need one of the new
> subclassification versions of Canvas.

Please don't believe that I don't complain about the high cost of
software and upgrades...  But then that expensive software lets me
charge $100 an hour for my time...

I think people's real complaint is that they don't charge enough for
their time...

---
Government: a collection of individuals who can put you into debt and
you have to pay the bill.
<http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/>

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com