I'm in trouble now...

Pat D. Stephens patdart at cox-internet.com
Fri Jul 11 11:47:50 PDT 2003

and hoping some of you can direct me to information sources for help!
I have a G4 400 TiBook and it had a defective DVD drive, so I sent it
in for replacement....and at the same time had a new 40G HD
installed...no system on it so far.  Also, I had a 512 memory chip
installed.  Then, I ordered an enclosure case for the old 10g HD...and
now I have all the pieces, but not one clue as to how to get it all up
and running again.  There are no instructions with the enclosure
case...I'd hoped there would be...just some cables and a note to be
sure to drag it to the trash prior to unplugging it....it's both
firewire and USB capable.

Now, I need to put it together, and then plug it in and hold down the
option key? and boot from it in order to download the 9.2 system on it,
don't I?  Is that step one?

Are there any pages any of you can recommend that maybe even have
pictures of this process?  Feel free to answer off list in
consideration of bandwidth for those on digest.

I have a mountain in front of me and I'm not very knowledgeable about
matters such as this.

TIA,

Pat