[P1] I'm in trouble now...

Joe Jones joham at jo-ham.com
Fri Jul 11 13:36:09 PDT 2003

Do you have your instal CDs? If so, just pop it in the drive and hold
the C key then install your OS on the new drive - it will need to be
formatted first.

If you want to boot off the firewire drive you can hold option down at
boot and select it, although since there's no OS on the internal drive
the tibook should hunt around on all connected drives and boot from it
anyway.

Joe