[P1] Printer stopping all jobs

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 15 04:54:02 PDT 2003

I just opened my Print Center and set all of the columns under
have 3 stopped jobs for an old printer I gave away...

Anyway, there may some interesting information for you if you set all
of the columns active. You might choose to delete some of the listed
printers.

One fix for your problem might be to select the printer in the Printer
List and the menu item Printers:Make Default. If you have not set a
default printer, you might experience the problem you describe but I
have not tested this idea but then I have a default printer selected
and I do not experience that problem.

You might also select Help and do a search to see if the problem is
listed.