[P1] iBook or PowerBook??

Peter Nacken caipirina at mac.com
Thu Jul 17 07:12:57 PDT 2003

While I cannot directly compare the 800 mhz iBook to  TiBook ... One thing I
love about the PB and use a LOT is the port for the second display ... I was
not even aware I could so easily use it ...the guy in the apple store said I
needed another 199$ piece of hardware to do that ..

Now, running the PB with 2 displays is great ...

And iMovie stuff sure seems snappier ... If you have the extra mula, I'd say
go for it ...

Keep one tangerine iBook for the memorabilia factor ;)

Cheeto is still running great .. Wonder how it will like panther :)