OT: Classic install problems

gooddogcomics at mac.com gooddogcomics at mac.com
Sun Jul 20 02:39:13 PDT 2003

Thanks, Mike. It worked like a charm.  I'm leaning in the direction of
doing this when I upgrade all my apps to OS X, when I'll only need
Newton Connection Utilities and Newton Press. Everything else will be
OS X by that time, so the small footprint, faster booting is ideal.
What a riot, and fun to do for the first time.

Thanks.

Mark