[P1] OT: Creating PDFs , an Adobe Distiller question

Brian Lim/EchoGrafika brianlim at qinet.net
Thu Jul 31 17:05:55 PDT 2003

Have you tried choosing "EMBED ALL FONTS" in the job options menu of
Distiller? If you choose "Print Optimized" and change the job options, you
need set the changes under a different script name. Hope this helps.
--
Kind regards,
Brian Michael Lim

[T/F] +632 551-7394    ...constantly surprising

"Excellence is not an act but a habit. It is a lifestyle."