[P1] Install memory - screws

Andrew Nye andrew at nye.tc
Sat Jul 26 01:32:39 PDT 2003

On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 05:56  am, Jim Shimozawa wrote:

> There are two screws that secure the RAM shield. I picked the smallest
> philips screw driver that I have at home. It's not making them turn.
> They don't seem to budge. What am I doing wrong?

I had the same problem - many fancy and expensive screwdrivers simply
wouldn't fit. In the end I used the tiny cross-head screwdriver from a
set of three in a plastic wallet that came from a Christmas cracker. It
fitted perfectly!

So, the answer seems to be: find the cheapest, tackiest screwdriver you
can.

Andrew