[P1] Install memory - screws

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 26 07:41:39 PDT 2003

On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 09:40  AM, Joe Jones wrote:

> That's not such a bad idea in some cases - if a screw is stuck fast,
> an eighth of a turn tighter often unsticks it so you can unscrew it
> without any hassle.

I was suggesting to try turning the screw in the other direction in
case the wrong direction for unscrewing was being attempted...something
I often do... I have discovered that turning the screw in the direction
for tightening it does not cause it to unscrew itself.

---
10,000 trees may soon die in South Florida...

<http://www.lobatelacscale.com>