[P1] Word formatting in Mac, PC

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Mon Jul 28 04:37:25 PDT 2003

> One really odd "feature" when moving files from our WinNT-machines to
> our
> Win2000 is that most of the graphics get turned upside down. I laugh
> at it
> every single time!

Do you have any concept of the number and content of the thoughts this
passage suggests to me? Since this is probably a family list, I will
refrain from enlightening leaving you to the mercies of your own
imagination now that the suggestion is planted 8? )

BTW, Pat, I also found a shareware app that prints booklets & magazines
from pdfs. There is a demo available for it