[P1] Switcher

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Mon Jul 28 04:16:17 PDT 2003

> Have you READ the tips for installing updates on Toast?  Scary
> stuff...but, mine is the newest version as of C'mas...so, I should
> update it, but gosh, they make it sound really intimidating.  I'll have
> to drink more coffee or some other beverage to get my courage up!

Pat, I'm puzzled by your comment. Don't know if I missed something
really important or what but what I did was download and let it upgrade
while I kept on working with other apps. When I finished my project, I
then deleted the old version of the app and alias, put the new alias in
the dock, trashed the old and proceeded to burn cds.

Toast has several other apps bundled with it, ie, discus labeling app
and a sound cleaner, etc. I have downloaded them but since I have not
needed them yet, I have not upgraded those elements.