[P1] Word formatting in Mac, PC

Harry D. Corsover harry at corsazzi.com
Tue Jul 29 17:48:12 PDT 2003

----- On 7/29/03 6:23 PM MDT (-0600), Charles Martin <chasm at mac.com>
wrote, in part:

>ThinkFree Office can handle the "track changes" feature of Word. Just a
>datapoint.

Charles,

When you say "handle," do you mean read, or also write? I've found it
quite useful (and a big time-saver) when several people were
collaborating on a document. We were able to do in three days what
otherwise might have taken weeks. Each person's changes or comments were
indicated with the date and author, all in a single document, with the
comments popping up when the cursor was moved over a marked area.

Best Regards,

Harry Corsover
(far from a fan of Word in general)

    Harry Corsover, Independent Business Owner
Amazing Travel * Health * Legal & Tax Benefits
    Get & Send Email by Voice! * Much More!
          <http://www.hc.cyberwize.com>
      <harry at corsazzi.com> * 877-507-9562