[P1] iBook Case Scratches...

Dan Farley danfarley at mac.com
Tue Jul 29 18:45:11 PDT 2003

I use a hard wax paste used for cars with some success. You can go by an
airplane store (most small airports have an FBO where these things are
available) and get some windscreen scratch remover too. Worked great on my
helicopters back in the good ole days.

Personally - I have chosen not to see them (the scratches and my icebook 500
is still beautiful compared to other brands of the same age.

Dan