[P1] iBook Case Scratches..

e.mkeene e.mkeene at wap.org
Tue Jul 29 22:38:21 PDT 2003

> I have an IceBook 500, but it has a number of scratches on the case. I
> was
> wondering if any iBook users out there had some good suggestions on
> just how
> to get them out...?

Here is a url for one product supposed to solve this problem. Also
check out all the ipod 3rd party websites, ie, ipodlounge, for some
more sources. The cell phone people also claim they have a cream that
removes the scratches on cell phone display areas and some ipod people
report success with it. Brasso has also been named as a scratch remover
for iPod. Ibelieve ice creme is the first ipod, ibook specific product
on the market.

I have an old cell phone with a badly scratched face that I plan to try
the brasso on since it won't be a problem if it doesn't work.

http://www.radtech.us/icecreme.html