[P1] Nevo, Bluetooth and GPS

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 16:03:47 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, June 3, 2003, at 11:43  AM, Alric J. Lam wrote:

> Sorry to take this off topic, but can you tell me what new GPS units
> are coming
> out with Bluetooth?  I had to buy a PC for the pretty much sole use of
> GPS (too
> painful figuring out how to make things work on the Mac through VPC-
> and too
> slow).  I'm now interested in upgrading my GPS....

<http://www.delorme.com/earthmate/configurations.asp> at the bottom of
the page

<http://www.emtac.com/products/bluetooth/datasheet_btgps.html>
<http://www.pocketgps.co.uk/emtac.asp>
<http://www.socketcom.com/product/GP0804-405.asp>
<http://www.teletype.com/Merchant2/
merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GPS&Product_Code=1751&Category_Code=1
3000>

<http://www.mobileplanet.com/private/pharos/
product.asp?dept_id=2310&pf_id=MP730893&listing=1?>

<http://bluetoothnews.com/>

---
Using a Merlin C201 Sprint Wireless Modem Card in a Titanium Powerbook
G4 and getting 123.1 kilobits per second downloads...almost 4X faster
than dialup. The salesman said it wouldn't work in a Mac...

JackRodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.JackRodgers.com
http://www.LobateLacScale.com